Wraparound Care at St Matthews Catholic Primary School
St. Matthew’s prides itself on being as flexible as possible around our parents and allowing them the freedom to continue to work while their child is with us for many great years. We operate a wrap around care from 7:30 am – 8:30 am and 3:00 pm – 6 pm (5:00 pm on Fridays.) and we hope to be able to accommodate most places that are requested. Please contact the school office and we’ll be happy to check the diary for any free spaces.
The breakfast club is open Monday – Friday (term time only) from 7.30am – 8.30am. Breakfast is cleared away by 8:20 to ensure the hall is cleared away and there is time to organise before school starts.
The afterschool club is open Monday – Friday, (term time only) from 3:00pm – 6:00pm, (5:00pm on a Friday). To book a place in the afterschool club, please contact the school office or a member of afterschool staff. A snack is provided during the first hour of the club.
Breakfast Club – The cost of a Breakfast Club session is £4 per hour or part thereof. There is a discount rate of £3 if two or more siblings attend a session on the same day. Payments are to be made in advance of any sessions booked. Please ensure the account remains in credit at all times.
Afterschool Club – The cost of our Afterschool Club, a session is costed as follows:
- Standard rate: £4 if collected between 3 and 4 pm, £8 if collected between 5-6pm.
- Sibling rate: £3 if collected between 3 and 4 pm. £6.50 if collected between 5-6pm.
Payments are to made via your ParentPay account, in advance of any sessions booked.
How to book sessions:
For the Afterschool Club:
- Weekly/routine session (i.e. every Monday and Tuesday) can be made at any time and we will update our diary for however long you need the sessions for.
- Ad-hoc sessions: Simply ring up on the day and we will try our very best to accommodate your requirements.
For Breakfast Club:
- Weekly Sessions: If you require routine days then please ring the school office or speak to a member of wrap around staff.
- Ad-hoc: Simply bring them along in the morning if situations change, we always have space! (We have plenty of staff on hand to cope with a few extras!)
At present we have accounts set up with a lot of the nationwide childcare voucher providers and are happy to receive vouchers from parents who are currently in a scheme. We are also fully set up and registered to accept payments from the Governments new Tax-Free Childcare system.